Avvo Rating badge
State bar of California badge
Santa Clara Bar Association badge

Conservatorships of the Person

A Conservatorship proceeding is initiated when an adult person in your family is temporarily or permanently incapacitated and becomes unable to care for his or her affairs. The Court has the power to appoint a Conservator so that the property of your loved ones is taken care of.

If you have a situation where your parent or other adult relative is unable to care for themselves, pay their bills, or manage their financial affairs, a Conservatorship may be appropriate.

For legal advice and representation in Conservatorship proceedings, please call our office at (408) 292-4849 to set up an initial consultation.

Client Reviews
"Two thumbs up for Elainie. She's experienced and easy to work with, and I've used her services for over a decade now on a variety of issues. She will not push hard to get what you want if you are being unreasonable, as she wants her cases to have solid justification. Overall, a very good attorney, and especially good if you want to have a more harmonious resolution to your case." M.P.
"Elainie Honjas has been my attorney for six years now. She has worked more than one legal miracle for me. With her profound experience in the Courts of Santa Clara County I have consistently found her advice to be sound and wise. Not only is Ms. Honjas a really effective professional, in my opinion, with a well respected reputation and lots of very strong contacts throughout the local Legal community, enabling her to negotiate matters effectively outside of the Courtroom, but I have also found her to be a really warm human being with a great sense of humor and a big heart..." A.R.